, launched in 2007, has grown from an unknown Agency to a locally, regionally and nationally recognized Agency with international clients. With clientele including small, medium and large businesses as well as Fortune 10 Corporations and Fortune 3 Franchises, CRE8AD8 has made an unprecedented impact in their industry and now competes on international levels. Since 2007, CRE8AD8 not only produces events as an Event Marketing Agency, but also launched several other branches to its Agency;
CRE8AD8's recognition has been local, regional and national. Their written recognition includes; but not limited to (Google us for more press!):
- Conexion(Feb '08)
- The San Antonio Express News(multiple times)
- Hispanic Executive Quarterly(Feb '09)
- San Antonio Woman Magazine(Mar-Jun '09).
The agency has been featured on various television channels including:
- The Style Channel
- We TV
- BRAVO TV & more!
CRE8AD8's staff volunteer & professional efforts include:
- San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Members, Embajadores, Embajador Chair, Business Task Force Committee & 2008 Embajador of the Year
- San Antonio Greater Chamber of Commerce - Members & Chamber Champion
- Alamo City Black Chamber of Commerce - Members
- National Hispanic Professional Organization - Event committee & Advisory Board
- Hispanic Medical Professionals - Members & Event committee
- San Antonio Women's Chamber of Commerce - Members
- Latino Breakfast Club - Members
- Stone Oak Breakfast Club - Members
- Wurzbach Networking Group - Members
was born in Temple, Texas, raised by his parents and moved to San Antonio around 1991 attending local schools. He briefly attended MacArthur High School in San Antonio, Texas and moved to the Dallas/Fort Worth area in 1998 where he graduated from Trinity High School in Euless, Texas in 2001.
Greg moved back to San Antonio in 2001 after graduation and attended The University of Texas San Antonio majoring in Marketing, Management & Public Relations and still continues his education. Greg has played a major part in various Fortune 5 companies in high ranking positions...all before the age of 23. His education has not just been in the classroom, but outside as well. His parents, both college educated, have been important in his life as the first line of support and education.
In 2007, Greg launched CRE8AD8, LLC(Create-A-Date), a National Event Marketing Agency headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. It was designed to help and damper economical challenges the nation faced in this time of strife. Greg has helped drive CRE8AD8 towards a profitable agency through networking, advertising campaigns and various volunteer efforts he has participated in. Greg oversees daily operations as CEO and President of CRE8AD8 and has been the driving force behind its growth. He volunteers for many organizations and believes in giving back to the community more than it gives to him. He attributes his success to his vendors, staff and clients who all give him the opportunities to excel in this industry.
Greg looks forward to many great years as the Agency President and is looking forward to serving the community and volunteering for great causes.
San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - (2007-Present)
- Member; Embajador of the Year(2008); Embajador(Ambassador) - Co-Chair; Business Committee Task Force
San Antonio Greater Chamber of Commerce - (2007-2008)
- Member; Casino Night Committee - Chair; Chamber Champion
National Hispanic Professional Organization(NHPO) - (2007-Present)
Hispanic Medical Professionals(HMP) - (2008-Present); San Antonio Women's Chamber of Commerce(SAWCC) - (2008-Present); Latino Breakfast Club - (2007-Present); Wurzbach Networking Group - (2007-Present); Stone Oak Networking Group - (2007-Present); Hispanic Women's Network of Texas - (2008-Present); Alamo City Black Chamber of Commerce - (2008-Present)
If you would like to book Greg for your speaking engagements, you may do so through